|PC SUPPORT & REPAIR
Choose a Support Plan and Reduce your Costs!
Thank you for considering the SRJ Support Plan as your complete IT outsourcing solution. The objective of the SRJ Support Plan is to transform your technology support method from a reactive "break and fix" pattern into a more advantageous proactive and preventative methodology. The SRJ Support Plan will produce a high level of network stability and security at substantially reduced costs along with an interruption free work environment.
Affordable support services for businesses with five to one hundred network users.
Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that your network is being professionally administrated and supported by a team of expert networking consultants. We will efficiently maintain your computer infrastructure with our diversified team, and without additional IT staff or multiple contractors.
Organizational efficiency increases when you focus on your business not your technology. Become more profitable by outsourcing your technology support.
A detailed proposal and accurate estimates provided upon request.
Please contact us for details and/or an obligation free onsite evaluation of your needs and requirements for monthly support.
Benefits of the SRJ Support Plan
- Focus more on your core business
- Reduce and control operating costs
- Avoid "down time and "emergencies"
- Cost-effective equipment procurement
- Priority Service
- 7-Day-a-Week Network Monitoring
- Account and Project Management
- Telephone Support
- Reduced rates
- Monthly Billing
The SRJ Support Plan has two parts:
PRELIMINARY SUPPORT SERVICES
Comprehensive proactive services and hardware upgrades are often required to achieve the objective of attaining peak network performance and security. In the long-term, these Preliminary Support Services will greatly contribute to lower maintenance cost and network stability. (These services are basically "one time investments" and are completed within the first sixty days from the commencement of the SRJ Support Plan.)
MONTHLY SUPPORT SERVICES
The key to maintaining low network maintenance costs is to conduct regular preventive support and 24/7 monitoring. By being proactive network emergencies and user crises are basically eliminated. In the long-term, our Monthly Support Services are designed to reduce costs and manage your network resources in the most effective and efficient manner possible. We will provide regular on-site and remote support to maintain your network based on your requirements and budget.
By performing Preliminary Support services, thousands of dollars can be saved in years to follow, with lowered monthly maintenance costs. These Preliminary Support services are comprised of three service phases: Assessment, Stabilization and Monitoring. (Services are quoted and/or estimated individually, subject to client's approval and billed by the hour.
1) Perform a Security Audit and Network Performance Analysis
Our Network Security Specialist will perform a security audit on your key network servers and generate a report so you may view where your network is most vulnerable. Your network infrastructure and server performance will also be analyzed and areas of improvement will be documented. We will provide clear recommendations and estimated costs for improvements and updates.
- Identify current security concerns
- Conduct internal and external vulnerability scans
- Establish secured network design and access strategies (Including firewalls, intrusion detection and VPN implementations)
- Assessment of current and future IT needs
- Perform a network improvement Analysis
- Assess Data back up system/procedure
- Assess Anti-virus and Spam solutions
- Diagram network infrastructure
2) Execute Stabilization Services (as required)
Based on the results from your Network Performance Analysis and Security Audit, various services will be required to transition your network from a reactive management method to a highly stable and reliable network environment. Services include:
- Setup automatic system updates for all systems
- Upgrade operating systems to current versions
- Upgrade hardware for peak performance
- Assessment of current and future IT needs
- Produce Network hardware and software documentation
- Setup and/or configure antivirus, back up and anti-spam solutions
- Implement security updates
3) Setup Remote Support Setup (if required)
While not a replacement for on-site support, remote support is a cost effective and efficient method of managing certain network elements. Remote support is also a rapid solution to remote monitoring alerts. Setup requires a few hours labor and a suitable firewall.
4) Monitoring and Reporting Setup (Optional plans available)
Network Monitoring is essential for proactive network support.
- Services monitor the following: Disk space, Website, MS SQL, SMTP, DNS resolution, MS Exchange, back up services, antivirus services and more
- Notification by email and pager to multiple clients
- Servers and/or workstations can be monitored.
After the completion of Preliminary Support Services, we will provide regular on-site and remote support to maintain the peak performance of your network.
Regular on-site Maintenance Services
In order to maintain stable and secure network performance, our technician will visit your
location for a minimum of 4 hours per month to perform on-site proactive services. Support
will include but is not limited to Network Servers, Network firewalls, Antivirus Systems,
Backup Systems, and workstations unless otherwise indicated. With each visit an extensive
list of tasks are performed and systems are monitored. This includes but is not limited to:
- Server logs
- Error logs
- Firewall logs
- System events
- Connectivity failures
- Internet/Intranet performance °Remote access/synchronization
- Public/shared folders
- Hub/switch/router traffic
- Cable and power supply
- DSL/T1/ISDN/Dial-up connection
- Email administration °Disk Storage capacity
- Software application revisions
- Virus protection
- Backup systems
- Printer systems
- Drive performance & mapping
- User Support and "on-going" Support
Depending on your requirements SRJ Technologies will provide training, support, equipment procurement, hardware and software upgrades, will include but is not limited to Network Servers, Network firewalls, Antivirus Systems, trouble-shooting and repair of network infrastructure and computer systems.